DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles IMU calibration fails

Jive

Reactions
I purchased some goggles on eBay, and got a pretty good deal. They seem to work fine, except for the head tracking. When I go into either of those modes, it tells me I need to calibrate the IMU. When I do that, it always says the calibration fails. Not sure if it's something I am doing wrong or what. Honestly, I probably will not use head tracking all that much, but if there is something wrong with my goggles, I'd like to know.

I did try that, and Assistant would see the goggles, but gave me a "cannot load firmware list" error. I tried it with Go, and sure enough, it found a firmware update, and did update the goggles. However, still get the same issue...head tracking modes tell me to calibrate the IMU, but the IMU will not calibrate. I may try plugging it back into the Assistant, and see what that tells me now.

Well, plugging them back in to Assistant still gives me the "cannot load firmware list" error. I tried the option to reset to factory defaults, but that always fails. I probably would not use the head tracking, but I've contacted the eBay seller anyhows.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbee