DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Golden Ticket [Edited by Admin]

smfry60

Reactions
So this morning I get an email from DJI saying it's DJI DAY or or something similar. A 30% coupon that's good at DJI store So I go to the store find the DJI controller that will control the Mavic 3. for $300. go to check out and coupon is not valid for controller. Not sure what I can buy at discount buy I really think. It SUCKS.. Coupon is only good for 2 days.. BS.

Only a handful of accessories covering their whole line and everything I want has "In Stock Reminder" so I can't even order it. Coupon is not valid for the batteries I want. I can echo your sentiment, SUCKS.

Reactions: DougMcC
Ya, one deal says you can get a free toiletry bag!!! Zippidy dooo da! Shazzzzzam!

Ya, ran into the same issue this morning. Wanted an extra battery for my Mini 3 Pro but only 3 items on the list of items available with the Golden Ticket. Your correct it SUCKS. What a waist of time waiting for this Golden Ticket event.

I also got the email with 30% off coupon (golden ticket), so I got excited and tried to purchase the Rc Pro and to my surprise the coupon not working for the items we wanted 🙄 . it just works for the items they choose us to buy! So, it sucks!!!!

Like trying to buy Apple products at a discount. 🤬
Actually, Big Al, there IS a better way to buy Apple products. Once or twice a year (usually around the holidays) Apple will offer 5 to even 10 miles per dollar spent on most airlines shopping sites. Of course, you need to be an American Airlines frequent flyer and have the FF# card number. It's free.

For example , go the www.aaeshopping.com. Apple usually offers 1 mile per dollar spent. If you were to buy a $1000 item, you would get 1000 miles. So right now I am waiting for the next sale. (you can request notification of increased miles for your favorite merchant in you e-mail).

If you purchase a $3,000 Mac Book Pro with new M2 chip you could get 3,000 miles. Pn increased offers (5 miles per dollar spent) you get 5 x $3,000 or 15,000 American Airlines miles.

These offers are fleeting and only last one day- day of the offer. You MUST purchase through the portal. Here is their information. There are thousands of merchants that participate in these shopping programs, and most airlines also do. I used it for an iPad on United Airlines, and for a laptop on American Airlines.

Dale

American Airlines AAdvantage eShopping: Shop Online ...

https://www.aadvantageeshopping.com
Earn miles when you shop online at 1200+ popular stores. Find coupons & promo codes to save even more. Turn your online shopping into AAdvantage miles ...
You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 10/3/22

Ok gang... I've cleaned this thread a couple of times. Let's get out of the CRUDE cycle totally. This is the ONLY warning on this thread.... if it continues it won't be pretty.

Actually, Big Al, there IS a better way to buy Apple products. Once or twice a year (usually around the holidays) Apple will offer 5 to even 10 miles per dollar spent on most airlines shopping sites. Of course, you need to be an American Airlines frequent flyer and have the FF# card number. It's free.

For example , go the www.aaeshopping.com. Apple usually offers 1 mile per dollar spent. If you were to buy a $1000 item, you would get 1000 miles. So right now I am waiting for the next sale. (you can request notification of increased miles for your favorite merchant in you e-mail).

If you purchase a $3,000 Mac Book Pro with new M2 chip you could get 3,000 miles. Pn increased offers (5 miles per dollar spent) you get 5 x $3,000 or 15,000 American Airlines miles.

These offers are fleeting and only last one day- day of the offer. You MUST purchase through the portal. Here is their information. There are thousands of merchants that participate in these shopping programs, and most airlines also do. I used it for an iPad on United Airlines, and for a laptop on American Airlines.

Dale

American Airlines AAdvantage eShopping: Shop Online ...

https://www.aadvantageeshopping.com
Earn miles when you shop online at 1200+ popular stores. Find coupons & promo codes to save even more. Turn your online shopping into AAdvantage miles ...
You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 10/3/22
Hey @Dale D I think you noted the wrong person for your reply there my friend. :)

Hey @Dale D I think you noted the wrong person for your reply there my friend. :)
well- sorry but in any case this is good information for anybody. Join those airline shopping portals and get miles for stuff that you would buy anyway!

• Love
Reactions: BigAl07
“Golden” ticket!? Ha! Not even bronze, or even metal, card or paper. I was going to use it for a controller or even a tablet holder for my current one, but nope. 2 days and such a limited range of things to use it on. Oh well they conned us good with that one didn’t they. Won’t ever believe the hype again though!

well- sorry but in any case this is good information for anybody. Join those airline shopping portals and get miles for stuff that you would buy anyway!
Well if we could all travel as much as you have Dale that would be great, when's your next trip?

I picked up something that I was pretty happy with, plus used the DJI credit. Positive experience. What did you expect, a free drone?

Reactions: BigAl07
I picked up something that I was pretty happy with, plus used the DJI credit. Positive experience. What did you expect, a free drone?

I'm with you here. I'm genuinely shocked at how so many people are surprised any "Special/Coupon" have limitations etc. Look at almost any sale/coupon and you'll see a whole list of exclusions etc.

Reactions: JoshC
So this morning I get an email from DJI saying it's DJI DAY or or something similar. A 30% coupon that's good at DJI store So I go to the store find the DJI controller that will control the Mavic 3. for $300. go to check out and coupon is not valid for controller. Not sure what I can buy at discount buy I really think. It SUCKS.. Coupon is only good for 2 days.. BS.
These are the same shenanigans as the old DJI club or whatever they called it, wherein one paid around $40 or $50 per year for a discount at the store that was like 15% some accessory or phone shield garbage items. If I had saved that money, it could have been spent on something more useful like a new battery.

Like trying to buy Apple products at a discount. 🤬
Not a common find, but I was pleasantly surprised to find some of their newly released products at up to 10% off during Amazon's recent Prime Early Access Sale. If you're like me though, you missed out on those deals due to buying the new products the day they were released :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne