DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Golfer tries to take down my mavic

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mavic represents freedom. I go with it where my heart desires. It is a companion I carry with me that I can send up. The golfer happened to be in my flight path and therefor in my territory.

For every new drone hater...there is also a new drone lover. DJI sales prove that

Last edited:
Imagine if you've been waiting to go out and fly your drone and at the moment you really need to pay attention, some guy comes up and starts talking your leg off and asking you silly questions. You might not be mad at him, but you wouldn't appreciate it.
I find the drone to be a good subject to start a conversation with new people who may happen to cross my path. So whenever someone comes and asks me questions about it, I am more than happy to answer their curiousity. Its fun

What would be even more fun and amusing is if he hit your Mavic with a ball. I'm sure you'd just laugh and laugh and laugh.

Chalk up two more people who hate drone fliers now.

And people wonder why things are going the way they are going.

You _knew_ he was upset at the drone. You had _no_ reason to continue to hover in that area. You could have simply moved on. Instead you _intentially_ took steps to make this person upset for no reason.

I had a reason...to entertain myself because it was a really boring day

Well I really don't see this is going to go anywhere so this is

CLOSED
Viciam I I really hope you can find other ways to entertain yourself .
As that really wasn't a good one .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan