DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good evening from Lake Oswego, Oregon

Winngrip

Reactions
I'm Michael and so brand new to this it's scary. Have taken 2 flights one into the trees on my property and survived with no crashes. And my second one at a school locally, that got edited and music. A lot to learn. Joined a local RC club for a good place to practice. Trying to take baby steps in the learning curve. Bought myself a MA2 for Christmas. Seems like a really good one. Lots of You Tube info for me to intake.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Winngrip.

Nice to meet you Michael. ?

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Paul Cunningham.

Nice to meet you Paul. ?

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

I'm Michael and so brand new to this it's scary. Have taken 2 flights one into the trees on my property and survived with no crashes. And my second one at a school locally, that got edited and music. A lot to learn. Joined a local RC club for a good place to practice. Trying to take baby steps in the learning curve. Bought myself a MA2 for Christmas. Seems like a really good one. Lots of You Tube info for me to intake.
Welcome from NZ. There is a lot to take on, don’t be intimidated just lots of small flights to get the hand of it. Happy flying.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs