DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got a email from Dji offering me a another year of refresh for 79.00. Have to decide by May 31-2018

Well I got a reply. Having told them in advance I would be in the Australian Outback and away from all communications over these dates, my case lapsed.
This represents quite a few hours of communication LOST!

REPLY (Thanks for nothing)
Thank you for contacting DJI Care Customer Support.

We understand that you are making a follow-up regarding your request to purchase the DJI Care Refresh Plus. Upon checking here, we sent you an email informing that your video has been approved and you are eligible to purchase the DJI Care Refresh Plus, this was last June 6, 2018.

After that, we were not able to hear back from you. I'm afraid to say that the promotion period for cases like yours (original care plan has expired) has a limited timeframe and it has been closed already.

We are really hoping that we can offer further assistance however, the system will no longer accept the transaction.

Your understanding of this is very much appreciated.

[I did apply to purchase within time, but their system did not accept my serial number. I’m betting their system never enabled my device]

I sent my verification video- approved and ok, but the Care Refresh purchase screen rejected my serial numbers. After dozens of communications before and after then I still don’t have it. Last answer was I may have been using the wrong browser, but in any case it had to be escalated to support. I am yet to hear.
To make things more interesting I was in the outback away from all internet connection. (I did have a few chances via special trips to a business, but alas it was outside support hours of North America! So the automated responses asked me to try again within those times. One time I did make contact shortly before closing time and of course the system cut of off!) I did advise them in advance that I would be unable to communicate about expiry time.
One of my big problems was that they wanted a link to my verification video that initially sent via Dropbox.
A support person saw my verification video from the Dropbox link, I thought success!
BUT later with some language difficulties I learned the DJI process decided to only use YouTube. After getting through all the Google account login stuff verification video link was achieved ok.
Now, back to the beginning- my serial number is still not acceptable. [emoji51]
I will contact support about the result of my escalation........
Watch this space. lol

Update: After MANY HOURS of providing verification and trying to communicate with DJI it all amounted to ZERO!
NO CARE RENEWAL AFTER MY VERIFICATION WAS APPROVED.
I believe the problem was that after my verification information was approved, my serial number was not updated, so when I attempted an online purchase.

IMG_5844.JPG
Dealing with robotic people and replies was a bit frustrating. The people were trying to be helpful and friendly, but seemed stifled by the DJI guidelines.

On the good side, if I don’t crash, I will have saved the premium.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jose Molina