DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got mine yesterday. First thoughts

mjbok

Reactions
1. Package was small - not a good thing or a bad thing, but compared to the giant package the GoPro comes in, it was def. tiny
2. The app sucks - connecting, disconnecting, reconnecting. Really a pita. The fact that there is no ipad native app is dumb
2a. Wifi seems to go to sleep if doing a long duration shot.
3. No dewarp in 8x slowmo. This is one of the reasons I bought this was I couldn't do it with my GoPro. Really disappointed with this
4. Image quality is good
5. Better in low light compared to GoPro, but still not great
6. Menus in camera are not great. They are better in the app
7. Takes a 256gb card - should be a no brainer, but isn't for all cams

1. Package was small - not a good thing or a bad thing, but compared to the giant package the GoPro comes in, it was def. tiny
2. The app sucks - connecting, disconnecting, reconnecting. Really a pita. The fact that there is no ipad native app is dumb
3. No dewarp in 8x slowmo. This is one of the reasons I bought this was I couldn't do it with my GoPro. Really disappointed with this
4. Image quality is good

I was really unfamiliar with Action Cameras. But as I watched a few videos I started to notice that the camera was tiny in the hands of its users. So when my small box arrived and then I opened it, I was surprised at how really small the Action is.

4. Image quality is good
Ive found the app and stability of connection really good so far, but I have been using it with the Pocket since christmas. At least if your not happy your still able to send it back if it's only just arrived.

I was really unfamiliar with Action Cameras. But as I watched a few videos I started to notice that the camera was tiny in the hands of its users. So when my small box arrived and then I opened it, I was surprised at how really small the Action is.

It is very similar in size to the GoPro Hero series. It is tiny.

Ive found the app and stability of connection really good so far, but I have been using it with the Pocket since christmas. At least if your not happy your still able to send it back if it's only just arrived.

Once connected it is fine, it's getting the initial connection that is the problem for me.

Also got the ForeverCam cage. Excellent product. Uses any 52mm filter and the data card and USB-C area is accessible without removal from its cage.??????

Attachments

• 78EE577F-4115-476A-930D-82B1EAFC3323.jpeg
    78EE577F-4115-476A-930D-82B1EAFC3323.jpeg
    908.3 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: fozzzy
Also got the ForeverCam cage. Excellent product. Uses any 52mm filter and the data card and USB-C area is accessible without removal from its cage.[emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]
Cage looks good, I'm waiting on delivery of the Smallrig version

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore