DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got yelled at and threatened today

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i have the choice of sending my kids to school knowing they are not going to be shot by some gun toting nutter or not being allowed to carry pepper spray i will take my kids safety every day.

Cool, stay in Australia then

Never met a real tough guy with mace and tasers on him. We call dudes like that wimps.
Note that wimps are a minority in the USA. They often graduate to the title of “victim”

If i have the choice of sending my kids to school knowing they are not going to be shot by some gun toting nutter or not being allowed to carry pepper spray i will take my kids safety every day.
I agree. Here in the USA we don’t keep control of our lunatics very well. We let them sit in their basements on the internet, moms keep bringing them macaroni and cheese while they are playing internet tough guy calling total strangers things like “little guy”. These crazy’s go un noticed until one day they start believing what they type and go out in the world with their mace, tasers, and guns. And prove to the world how “Bad***” they are.

With that being said. This thread should be closed. It has really gone off the rails. Summoning @dirkclod

Last edited:
Never met a real tough guy with mace and tasers on him. We call dudes like that wimps.
Note that wimps are a minority in the USA. They often graduate to the title of “victim”

Ah, blue-collar tough guys. The jail is full of you guys on Sunday mornings.

I agree. Here in the USA we don’t keep control of our lunatics very well. We let them sit in their basements on the internet, moms keep bringing them macaroni and cheese while they are playing internet tough guy calling total strangers things like “little guy”. These crazy’s go un noticed until one day they start believing what they type and go out in the world with their mace, tasers, and guns. And prove to the world how “Bad***” they are.

With that being said. This thread should be closed. It has really gone off the rails. Summoning @dirkclod

Mooooom!!! Somebody’s being mean to me on the internet!

Mooooom!!! Somebody’s being mean to me on the internet!
You can bad mouth me as much as you like but when an idiot from a nation that regularly kills school kids, that has the highest murder rate in the world, that has a total moron for president abuses MY country you pick a fight
Idiot scum. I would not **** on you if you were on fire. Hopefully someone with a bigger gun than you blows your brains out if you have any

Funny how he multi posts out of anger. Hope he hasn’t punched any holes in his moms walls yet. :D

Just dont try it in Australia. 14 years for carrying peper spray similar to most firearms.

For carrying pepper spray? That's extreme

How are people supposed to defend themselves if they are outsized or outnumbered? Or if they are old.

You can bad mouth me as much as you like but when an idiot from a nation that regularly kills school kids, that has the highest murder rate in the world, that has a total moron for president abuses MY country you pick a fight
Idiot scum. I would not **** on you if you were on fire. Hopefully someone with a bigger gun than you blows your brains out if you have any

Typical leftist- wants your enemies to be killed. Reasons for the 2nd Amendment- thanks for illustrating it neatly for the class.

Reactions: Aran
For carrying pepper spray? That's extreme

How are people supposed to defend themselves if they are outsized or outnumbered? Or if they are old.

Why, you call the police, of course, LMAO

need to just close this thread,nothing more boring and useless than testosterone behind a keyboard.

No, internet white knights are more boring and useless than nearly everything.

Australia is a wonderful country with great people and a rich history. I enjoyed my 2 visits there immensely but let’s keep things in perspective.... Australia is TINY compared to the United States (barely 7% of US population) and deals with none of the social challenges that we do here. Society can be configured in such a wealthy and insulated nation in ways that can’t be done in the US. Americans AND Australians need to keep this in mind.

Reactions: geevee
Australia is a wonderful country with great people and a rich history. I enjoyed my 2 visits there immensely but let’s keep things in perspective.... Australia is TINY compared to the United States (barely 7% of US population) and deals with none of the social challenges that we do here. Society can be configured in such a wealthy and insulated nation in ways that can’t be done in the US. Americans AND Australians need to keep this in mind.

They sure never hesitate to tell us how they do it so much better in straya though...lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d