DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GPS Coordinates retrieval SAR

TSUPD

Reactions
We were conducting a SAR (search and rescue) with the M2ED. At one point we had to swap batteries, I tapped on the GPS coordinates on the screen, a pop-up indicated the coordinates were copied, but we were unable to locate them. This would be helpful to re-acquire the last location we were searching or where a person was located for the search party.

Ideas?

Re-starting the mission erases the flight map where we could go back to where we were.

Ok so I found the saved/copied coordinates in my data management program (airdata-HD sync), but how do I access it on DJI Pilot?

Ok so I found the saved/copied coordinates in my data management program (airdata-HD sync), but how do I access it on DJI Pilot?
Were you in Manual flight mode?
I would guess you would manually fly back to the last known coord shown in Airdata.

Following …..

Reactions: TSUPD and mavin
Yeah, that just means, syncing flight log and uploading the HD sync to get the info during the battery swap. Quite a bit of steps for something I'm sure is easier to do, but at least it's an option to get back to where I was a save time altogether. Thanks.
Were you in Manual flight mode?
I would guess you would manually fly back to the last known coord shown in Airdata.

Following …..

Reactions: mavin

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000