DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GPS Locators

if your device can handle the worst case then it's the right one for you. Marco Polo can handle a no cellular and that, to me, is the worst case.

If you really want to sell it, PM me and see if we can do business.

well i've been using the mpolo for a couple of months now. it works ok but im a bit concern with the size. its a little big. im thinking of switching to trackimo.
the size won't matter as long as it won't affect your drone's stability

i got the mpolo RF tracker. looking forward to get the guardian tracker from trackimo. since its very tiny, light, and affordable.

Reactions: JoBri
i got the mpolo RF tracker. looking forward to get the guardian tracker from trackimo. since its very tiny, light, and affordable.
The guardian tracker from Trackimo is actually bigger than the MP Ultralight according to the dimensions, it also weighs more than double than the MP UL. (12 grams vs 30 grams).

This is what I came up with for the Marco Polo Ultralight model:

Looking forward to getting one. I attached my Marco Polo Ultralight to my MPP and flew it about a thousand foot across a river and did a controlled landing. Went across the river and located it with the locator. Piece of cake.

A lot of flying out here in my part of Arizona is done out of the range of cellular service. If my bird goes down for whatever reason I feel I have the best chance of locating it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB