DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GPS Video Data

Wildcardspades58

Reactions
I've been messing around with the SRT Files and the flight log files that are stored on the phone after a flight using the Mavik 2 Zoom. I've uploaded them to airdata and the GPS data associated with the log files seems to only relate to the aircraft position. Both SRT and Log files have camera information such as gimbal angles and zoom ratio. I was wondering if there was data that can be obtained or calculated using the SRT data that derived the center coordinates of where the camera is looking or even the 4 corner frame coordinates of the camera. That last one is a stretch. I suspect it's possible with using the aircraft coordinates, altitude, gimbal angle to derive center coordinates of the video?

Any help or suggestions specific to the question I have presented would be useful.

I was wondering if there was data that can be obtained or calculated using the SRT data that derived the center coordinates of where the camera is looking or even the 4 corner frame coordinates of the camera. That last one is a stretch. I suspect it's possible with using the aircraft coordinates, altitude, gimbal angle to derive center coordinates of the video?
There's no simple solution that will give what you want.
What is the problem you are trying to solve?
There may be other ways to do it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
čikuli