DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greeting from Thuringia in GER.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find much support and assistance here. We look forward to your contributions and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Ein großes Texas Willkommen bei Ihnen aus dem freundlichen Himmel von Texas!

Haven’t flown in Germany yet. Guess I'll have to see it thru your lens (a fine one). The Mavic PP is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike. Lots of fellow Germans can help you adjust to EU regs, and over 100,000 others of us from around the world are here to help you advance as a pilot and photographer.

Be sure to read the manual! Be sure you practice using “Find My Drone”.
Chances are you’ll crash, and perhaps lose your Mav. Just be sure you know how to retrieve it! You might consider hacking FCC mode, which gives you greater signal strength, and helps prevent loss of connectivity.

Freut mich, Sie bei uns zu haben!

Hi Hauptmann(Captain),)
thanx foryour greetz. My first DJI is a P3S still in use for taking clips near animals (distance >30ft). It has a reach by 500meters by ideal conditions in 100 meters of height in stock CE. The Mavic is new one for me,but i can take off and land on places that i don´t dare to do that with my P3S. By ideal conditions the Mav can reach in CE regions up to 4 km But if i need then i´ll bring it to the FCC.for more stability of signals, DJI machines are amazing tools to do things in positions that can´t do without them.
Allzeit einen sicheren Flug und viel Spaß dabei.

Few weeks ago i bought a Mavic pro Platinum combo. I hope i can give any tip and if i have a question i ´ll lurking around.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro Platinum, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2434Rose