DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Albuquerque

Welcome to the forum. You will find much support and assistance here. We look forward to your contributions and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome from central Florida!! How is it out there in NM? I’ve been looking in to your state as maybe a place I’d eventually like to live ! How’s the weather?
I bet there a lot of places to fly there and beautiful as well !! Hope to see some of your flights posted !! Happy flying you’ll enjoy the Mavic I’m sure !! And all the great people in this forum !!!

Another drone noob (or is it quadcopter?) Scored a mavic pro with 3 batteries for $200 and looking forward to learning much!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Only two things I know about Albuquerque. Bugs Bunny should've take a left turn there....and give me a hundred tries, I'll never be able to spell it.
Welcome mate to the forum from Down Under....fly safe...bring some humour along and forgive me for what has become my standard welcome for new members from ABQ!

Another drone noob (or is it quadcopter?) Scored a mavic pro with 3 batteries for $200 and looking forward to learning much!
Welcome to the forum from a neighbor up to your north in Colorado! I've been through and spent the night in ABQ many times but never spent any meaningful time there. The annual balloon fest is on my bucket list. Happy and safe flying!

Actual photo of Rainsong getting his Mavic Pro:

71InxFDVEvL._AC_UY445_.jpg

?

I'm also new to the forum, new to drone piloting, and from Albuquerque, too. Thumbswayup

Reactions: Mavic Maxwell
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dozerdan