DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Albuquerque!

CieloImaging

Reactions
Hi. I've noticed this website popping up on Internet searches and it's answered several questions I've had, so I thought I'd join and contribute. I'm a commercial Part 107 certified UAS pilot based out of Albuquerque, New Mexico USA, but I also spend a lot of time visiting and working out of California (primarily within drone cinematography and aerial inspections). I've got experience working with a few drone models, but right now I'm really enjoying my Mini 3 Pro and all of its features.
I look forward to becoming active within this community.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

I'm a commercial Part 107 certified UAS pilot

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

You've joined just in time, with your "drone cinematography " experience, you can help out this member… (LoL)

No, really, I'm just fooling, but he does need help, but it might be beyond that capabilities of his Mini 2

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 3 Pro, including the User Manual.

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Hi. I've noticed this website popping up on Internet searches and it's answered several questions I've had, so I thought I'd join and contribute. I'm a commercial Part 107 certified UAS pilot based out of Albuquerque, New Mexico USA, but I also spend a lot of time visiting and working out of California (primarily within drone cinematography and aerial inspections). I've got experience working with a few drone models, but right now I'm really enjoying my Mini 3 Pro and all of its features.
I look forward to becoming active within this community.

Welcome, I am your neighbor over here in Grants, lots of great stuff to film here in New Mexico!

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

You've joined just in time, with your "drone cinematography " experience, you can help out this member… (LoL)

No, really, I'm just fooling, but he does need help, but it might be beyond that capabilities of his Mini 2

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 3 Pro, including the User Manual.

Fly On and Fly Safe…
I posted the best tips I could think of for the member trying to fly straight with his Mini 2. I hope it's helpful to him or any one who happens to be searching that info. Other members gave great tips below that post.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas