DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Battle Creek, Michigan

Patman Droneography

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Hello from Battle Creek Michigan! The cereal capital of the world.
I've been flying for about 6 years, started with the Phantom 3 Advanced, upgraded to the Mavic 2 pro, and Just added a Mavic 3 to the tool bag.
I've had my part 107 since 2019, opened my side hustle "Patman Droneography" shortly after and its incredible the kind of money you can make with this hobby.
After I got the Mavic 3 I started uploading more on Youtube and the Videos have been much more popular then normal. A comment on one of my videos by a viewer was what led me to this group!
I've uploaded a few M3 tests (Zoom, 4k slow motion, night flying, and low light flying) if y'all are interested.
Patman Droneography - Youtube
I'm excited to find other pilots with the same interests as me within the group, so, thanks for the add!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Steel63
Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum...you most definitely have quite the YouTube channel and the slow motion on the Mavic 3 is quite amazing !
I do have to ask the question on your video flying over people, or it seems to be that you are ? Were the people and kids aware of your flight plan and a drone being used in your Trunk n Treat video ?

Reactions: Steel63 and MA2 317
Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your content....I especially liked your clip of the hot air balloon landing on the lake.
Looking forward to more content from you..
Cheers,
Ranjit from Singapore 😀

Reactions: MA2 317
Hello from Battle Creek Michigan! The cereal capital of the world.
I've been flying for about 6 years, started with the Phantom 3 Advanced, upgraded to the Mavic 2 pro, and Just added a Mavic 3 to the tool bag.
I've had my part 107 since 2019, opened my side hustle "Patman Droneography" shortly after and its incredible the kind of money you can make with this hobby.
After I got the Mavic 3 I started uploading more on Youtube and the Videos have been much more popular then normal. A comment on one of my videos by a viewer was what led me to this group!
I've uploaded a few M3 tests (Zoom, 4k slow motion, night flying, and low light flying) if y'all are interested.
Patman Droneography - Youtube
I'm excited to find other pilots with the same interests as me within the group, so, thanks for the add!
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan