DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings From Beautiful Eugene, Oregon!

bbarnard065

Reactions
Hello there - My name is Bill. I am the proud owner of a Mavic Air 2 and a DJI FPV. I fly alot of scenary and exploration type flights. I like to try to see places and things that are not reachable by foot. You can see some of my content here on youtube - bit.ly/BigBill-Drone

Other than that I just wanted to check out some of the content here on this forum and soak up whatever I can!

Thanks for the great welcome and threads!

- Bill

Hello from the Crossroads of America bbarnard065.

Nice to meet you Bill. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. I fly a Mini 2.

We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar, Tap "Members", Tap "Member's Map" Members map

Here is a link to everything DJI issues downloads for so you should find every manual you need or ever need…

Download Center - DJI

Please be sure to share your adventures with us.

Happy and safe Droning.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Hello there - My name is Bill. I am the proud owner of a Mavic Air 2 and a DJI FPV. I fly alot of scenary and exploration type flights. I like to try to see places and things that are not reachable by foot. You can see some of my content here on youtube - bit.ly/BigBill-Drone

Other than that I just wanted to check out some of the content here on this forum and soak up whatever I can!

Thanks for the great welcome and threads!

- Bill
Greetings from the Pacific NW just up the road in Vancouver, WA!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato