DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Orange Park, FL

Hogwallop

Reactions
New owner of a Mavic 2 Zoom and I'm getting acclimated to the controls and camera settings. Used to own Parrot Disco (what a mistake!!), sold it, learned of DJI products doing searches online regarding drones. I believe this is the best of the best. I've captured some ok footage and getting more daring with my flights. Anyone know of a good editing program for dealing with the footage collected on my flights?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Anyone know of a good editing program for dealing with the footage collected on my flights?
You can find a list of commonly used editors here. Check out the videos on YouTube if you need help with the editor you choose to use.

New owner of a Mavic 2 Zoom and I'm getting acclimated to the controls and camera settings. Used to own Parrot Disco (what a mistake!!), sold it, learned of DJI products doing searches online regarding drones. I believe this is the best of the best. I've captured some ok footage and getting more daring with my flights. Anyone know of a good editing program for dealing with the footage collected on my flights?
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Zoom. Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Thank you, Rob. So far, I've done pretty good...had my drone now for about 3 weeks and learning the ropes with the controls, the videos and the photos. Should I need advice or repairs in the future, I'll give you a buzz.

Welcome! I am a Mavic Pro Platinum owner/pilot here in Orange Park, FL as well! These Mavics are great drones. Got my start on an Inspire 1 and I like this one a lot more. Also using the DJI handheld Osmo gimbals - especially the pocket version. I am a native Floridian who moved back here last year from Missouri. I have been editing video for some time and am using several programs. Just started using Wondershare Filmora to see if that might be a better bet than the Adobe packages. There's a lot to learn in this arena, but there are some great tutorials on YouTube. Give me a shout - maybe we can do some flying together sometime.

Happy to hear from you! I am not very adept at editing my videos (yet). Would love to hook up sometime and do some flying with you. My phone number is 904-536-6494 (mobile) Bruce

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23