DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Portland Maine

gbickel

Reactions
Good morning.
I finally upgraded my Spark with a Mavic Pro Platinum. I had a bit of a rough start. The Mavic cooling fan failed after the 4th short flight. Total flight time for all 4 flights was less than 40 minutes. The warranty replacement Mavic should arrive today.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Hi, from the seacoast of NH.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Welcome aboard Pilot!

Whatever you are interested in the search tool in the upper right hand corner will get it for you. If you cannot find it then simply ask and the wizards will answer. No trepidation here. I speak out often because everyone has made me feel comfortable to do so . . . and so will you.

Post pics/video from your perspective of things . . . it makes us better.

Be safe, fly often but always spin up first!!

Good morning.
I finally upgraded my Spark with a Mavic Pro Platinum. I had a bit of a rough start. The Mavic cooling fan failed after the 4th short flight. Total flight time for all 4 flights was less than 40 minutes. The warranty replacement Mavic should arrive today.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your MPP when it arrives, Fly safe and have fun!

Good morning.
sorry to hear about your misfortune,i’ve had my mpp for several years and haven’t had any serious issues with it and i’m sure your problem is few and far between

Welcome to the Forum from the Nature Coast of Florida!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78