DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Santa Clarita, CA

sab35263

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I just passed my part 107 exam and would like to lean more from this group. My work has few DJI Mavics and I would love to learn more and see what we need to do to improve our work. We use these drones for construction inspection and mapping services.

Its great to see such an awesome drone community here.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the forum! :)

My work has few DJI Mavics and I would love to learn more and see what we need to do to improve our work.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

If your company does not have the User Manuals for their DJI Drones, here is the link to all of DJI's downloads…

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your 107. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome, I’m down in Long Beach but familiar with Santa Clarita. Often take the “scenic” route to Santa Paula to visit extended family. I have used my 107 to cover events for church events and provide aerial pictures for charity auctions. Those are great ways “to get known” in the community if you are trying to do other free lance commercial stuff.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_