DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Seattle!

Dronerer

Reactions
New Mavic owner here. Owned a couple of mini drones, and fly RC Helicopters and such. Owned for about a week, but just activated it last night and hope to actually fly it this weekend. So many camera settings to figure out...

Thanks to all on this forum for the great information that I've poured over for about a month prior to taking the plunge!

Cheers,
Dronerer

Reactions: dirkclod
New Mavic owner here. Owned a couple of mini drones, and fly RC Helicopters and such. Owned for about a week, but just activated it last night and hope to actually fly it this weekend. So many camera settings to figure out...

Thanks to all on this forum for the great information that I've poured over for about a month prior to taking the plunge!

Cheers,
Dronerer

Welcome Brother! Stay away from the Needle and Downtown Seattle!

That wheel you guys have is famous for Drone wrecks! lol

Welcome Brother! Stay away from the Needle and Downtown Seattle!

That wheel you guys have is famous for Drone wrecks! lol

Haha I actually work down by the needle. I will not be attempting any flybys :)

I'm actually looking around trying to find good places to go. The only thing that actually makes me nervous to fly is getting in trouble somewhere.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Haha I actually work down by the needle. I will not be attempting any flybys :)

I'm actually looking around trying to find good places to go. The only thing that actually makes me nervous to fly is getting in trouble somewhere.

My Brother lives in Mukilteo/Everett. But people fly over the Puget Sound all the time.

There's lots of places to fly there. I love it there.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere ;)

Just got to Seattle on vacation. Around Ballard and just called Seattle Seaplanes to notify, and they basically said that all of Seattle is a no fly zone given how low they fly on tours. Is this right? And have people had a similar experience?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myofb89