DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from St. Louis Missouri

KevinSTL

Reactions
Hey all, well it has definitely been an exciting 10 days. I picked up a mini SE last week and immediately fell in love with flying. So to the dismay of my wife my new Air 2S arrived on Thursday. I am a armature photographer and cant believe the possibilities this thing can unlock. I'm debating on returning the mini SE but may keep it for situations that may call for a smaller drone. I am now studying for my part 107 so any tips appreciated. Hope everyone had a great weekend and fly on!

Hello from the Crossroads of America KevinSTL.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Glad to have you @MP! Thanks for joining us!
One thing to consider is the SE has a max resolution of 2.7k on the video. You can go higher with the A2S. So, blending the videos might be a challenge - Not impossible.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Greetings welcome to the forum!
Hard to beat the Air 2s for sure!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hey all, well it has definitely been an exciting 10 days. I picked up a mini SE last week and immediately fell in love with flying. So to the dismay of my wife my new Air 2S arrived on Thursday. I am a armature photographer and cant believe the possibilities this thing can unlock. I'm debating on returning the mini SE but may keep it for situations that may call for a smaller drone. I am now studying for my part 107 so any tips appreciated. Hope everyone had a great weekend and fly on!

I'm out in Wentzville. Have quite a few videos from my local area mixed in with some other stuff when I'm out on the road.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Good luck on your certification, Prepware Remote Pilot is what I used for my certification and recertification's.
Prepware Remote Pilot for iOS ‎Prepware Remote Pilot
Prepware Remote Pilot for Android Prepware Remote Pilot - Apps on Google Play
Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78