DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from SW Indiana!

Hello, new member here from SW Indiana:

New to drone piloting, though have flown other folks' RC craft such as RC airplanes in the past. Grew up with aviation at multiple air stations (military brat). I recently received a Mavic Pro MP1 and am really enjoying it. Have my recreational license and am studying for my 107. Believe it or not, my most recent use for my drone has been to check out the roof of my house to see what needs to be repaired. :p

I hope to learn a lot here, thank you for having me. :)

-Kim
Love the Enterprise pic ?

New to drone piloting, though have flown other folks' RC craft such as RC airplanes in the past. Grew up with aviation at multiple air stations (military brat). I recently received a Mavic Pro MP1 and am really enjoying it. Have my recreational license and am studying for my 107. Believe it or not, my most recent use for my drone has been to check out the roof of my house to see what needs to be repaired. :p

-Kim
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

-Kim
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31