DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from the UK Midlands, it's been sometime since my last confession

Jogon

Reactions
Oh wait, thats a different forum.
Having come from a Mavic Mini, then a Mini2 and now a Mini3 Pro and accompanied by the RC Pro
I bought the Mini3 Pro with the standard NC1 and purchased the RC Pro standalone.

I have some queries of sorts which I'll take to the forum shortly but suffice to say I have flown
over 1000hr's betweeen the Mini and the Mini 2 and 0hrs with the Mini3 Pro...

But, in all my time flying I've actually only flown once with a fellow enthusiast for about
10 minutes at that.

So, if there is anyone based 30miles within a 30 mile radius of Ashby De La Zouch and who
has an RC Pro as their controller I wouldn't mind taking a peek over your shoulder as you
fly to see how things work.

I primarily bought the RC Pro as a way of future proofing for when more Mini's and Mavics
come out and I can jump right in and feel at home.

I'd also like to open the RC Pro up a little

Thats it, I feel purged...

Thankyou

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Having come from a Mavic Mini, then a Mini2 and now a Mini3 Pro and accompanied by the RC Pro
I bought the Mini3 Pro with the standard NC1 and purchased the RC Pro standalone.

I have some queries of sorts which I'll take to the forum shortly but suffice to say I have flown

But, in all my time flying I've actually only flown once with a fellow enthusiast for about
10 minutes at that.

So, if there is anyone based 30miles within a 30 mile radius of Ashby De La Zouch and who
has an RC Pro as their controller I wouldn't mind taking a peek over your shoulder as you

I primarily bought the RC Pro as a way of future proofing for when more Mini's and Mavics

Thankyou
Welcome from Savannah, GA. I hope you find someone but, honestly, you rube might show you all sorts of things about that controller, too.

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann, in Hurst, Texas!

You'll love the flexibility of vantage points an aerial camera platform affords--you'll get shots and videos you could only dream of before! I fly a Mavic 2 Pro now, but will soon be upgrading to the Mini 3 Pro.

We have over 150,000 members—many from the Midlands--who enjoy helping each other get the most out of our hobby. Most of the questions you'll have have already been addressed, and are easy to search. If you have NEW questions, just ask!

I attached a couple of links below, which will make learning piloting and photo/video skills easy. The presenter actually demonstrates how to move the sticks for the various flight maneuvers. You in effect get to "look over his shoulder"..

Glad to have you with us!

Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

So, if there is anyone based 30miles within a 30 mile radius of Ashby De La Zouch

I live on the other side of the "Big Water..." so I do not think we'll see each other soon...

But, Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 3 Pro, including the User Manual.

Once again, Welcome!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

10 minutes at that.

Thankyou
Hello from Sunny 🌞 Somerset UK

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22