DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings

Northwood Mediaworks

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hey all. Will be a lurker here for a while, currently on the Spark side of things, but looking to get the next aircraft, hopefully the original Mav Pro, or Air. Spent the last year flying and am hooked, like most of you probably! Whilst I love the Spark, my video needs are greater than the sum of its parts!

Fly safe!

Robin
Northwood Mediaworks
North Eastern Ontario, Canada
My YouTube Channel

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup
Thanks, much appreciated. I'm known to be a frequent contrbutor elsewhere (Spark PIlots) so will be asking for advice, and eventually, contributing photos and videos (got to get the wife that patio set first! Ha ha!)

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi Robin, welcome and thanks for joining! This is a great forum with many helpful members. I'm down in Georgia USA, the Peach State. Fly safe!

Hi Robin, welcome and thanks for joining! This is a great forum with many helpful members. I'm down in Georgia USA, the Peach State. Fly safe!
Thanks Mike. All these "Pilots" forums seem to be home to solid like minded (well mostly!) enthusiasts who have the best interests of the sport/hobby/business at heart.. I spend more time with these forums than over at DJI...

Reactions: MavicMikeK
Welcome to the forum! :)

So true Robin, I've found this forum to be a valuable source of information from many experienced drone flyers. Everyone chimes in with great ideas and helpful thoughts. One of the best is how they analyze the data files to help members track down lost drones or why they had issues mid flight.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Hey all. Will be a lurker here for a while, currently on the Spark side of things, but looking to get the next aircraft, hopefully the original Mav Pro, or Air. Spent the last year flying and am hooked, like most of you probably! Whilst I love the Spark, my video needs are greater than the sum of its parts!

Fly safe!

Robin
Northwood Mediaworks
North Eastern Ontario, Canada
My YouTube Channel
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your Mavic whichever you decide on, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78