DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greets from the Midwest

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in North Texas!

You'll find that DJI drones practically fly themselves. I don't know which drone you fly, but we have over 100,000 members worldwide--including many in the Midwest-- who will help you grow as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it, share your work when you can!

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance. We look forward to your contribution.

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in North Texas!

You'll find that DJI drones practically fly themselves. I don't know which drone you fly, but we have over 100,000 members worldwide--including many in the Midwest-- who will help you grow as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it, share your work when you can!

Glad to have you with us!

Thanks to all for the welcome -
I fly a Mavic 2 Zoom, currently down for repair - waiting for a relatively inexpensive cable and bracket to arrive. :)

Gimbal.JPG

Welcome back to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Yes, almost did the same flying thru soccer goal posts at top speed!
For sure, sport mode requires your full attention - thought I was the master after only a hundred flights or so - NOT - Still learning!!

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: TreeHugger
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kueaue