DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GS Pro - Waypoint altitude issue ?

Grubby

Reactions
If I pre-plan a roughly circular Waypoint route around a small hill, starting 150m (contour difference) ABOVE where I'll be sat at the the 'Home Point' ( not 150m in the air), will the Mavic know not to fly into the hill, but to stay10m above the ground ?? (Assuming I've set each Waypoint to have an altitude of 10m)
If RC connection is lost, I assume the Mavic will continue the mission, as it has all the Waypoints stored onboard (?)
Thanks

If I pre-plan a roughly circular Waypoint route around a small hill, starting 150m (contour difference) ABOVE where I'll be sat at the the 'Home Point' ( not 150m in the air), will the Mavic know not to fly into the hill, but to stay10m above the ground ?? (Assuming I've set each Waypoint to have an altitude of 10m)

From the manual:
"All of the altitude values in DJI GS Pro are relative to the altitude of the take-off point. In the same mission, the altitude above sea level for the same point during the mission will vary if taking off at different altitudes."

If RC connection is lost, I assume the Mavic will continue the mission, as it has all the Waypoints stored onboard (?)
Thanks

Again from the manual:
"The aircraft will continue its mission, meaning Failsafe RTH will not be triggered, if the remote controller signal is lost during the mission."

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom