DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Guys I need you Opinion Please !

Comments like this
“highondrone : The only thing that people see it’s the result, not the time & effort !”
really seem like he wants the credit for his “hard work”
What hard work???? This guy did not take any of these photos, he stole them from other sites and compiled them on his site. There is non hard work, no nothing other than a guy who steals other's work and pretends that it is his own. Or were you one of those who really thought the photos were taken by him???

I don't know how you could read that and think he's not claiming the work is his own.
I was just about to post that quote and the same comment. Intentionally misleading at the very least. " I've just started to do photography with drones and I want to have your opinion on my contents. "

Like I stated earlier, we all know what he is trying to suggest, that these were his photos and wanted us all to say how great he was, however, giving him 1 millionth of a percent of the benefit of the doubt, the way he worded it, and he is not the best with English, it could have been meant to ask what did we think of the content, (That he stole and posted, not saying it was not his own work) on his site. Taking the words he used, it could have been meant that way too, although we all know that was not his intended meaning. We can see that he has been frightened off from this forum, since he now fears to respond anymore.
Never try to say it was my work. All people are credited. Look the description of the picture ... I repost content of people who deserve more publicity ... Just calm down. 80% of instagram are Repost account ... It's a win-win situation for the people who make the content because it's free publicity for them. If they don't want people to repost their content, they will #1 say something like '' don't repost '', #2 they will contact the person to remove the post or passed their account in private. 60% of the post I repost I know the people and you can even saw that they liked the post :)

All I do is put forward artists who deserve it while discovering parts of the world while keeping the aspect of drones is a practice still little known to the public. On that, have a nice day guys :)

Never try to say it was my work. All people are credited. Look the description of the picture ... I repost content of people who deserve more publicity ... Just calm down. 80% of instagram are Repost account ... It's a win-win situation for the people who make the content because it's free publicity for them. If they don't want people to repost their content, they will #1 say something like '' don't repost '', #2 they will contact the person to remove the post or passed their account in private. 60% of the post I repost I know the people and you can even saw that they liked the post :)

All I do is put forward artists who deserve it while discovering parts of the world while keeping the aspect of drones is a practice still little known to the public. On that, have a nice day guys :)
Good man

Apologies accepted

You’re like a broker
I think I see what you’re up to now

Reactions: highondrone
What hard work???? This guy did not take any of these photos, he stole them from other sites and compiled them on his site. There is non hard work, no nothing other than a guy who steals other's work and pretends that it is his own. Or were you one of those who really thought the photos were taken by him???
Ahhh, no, I’m not an idiot,...
I was merely quoting a post that where it seemed this bloke was taking credit.

I was just about to post that quote and the same comment. Intentionally misleading at the very least. " I've just started to do photography with drones and I want to have your opinion on my contents. "
Sorry but the english is not my primary language so I must have expressed myself poorly. When I said I want to have your opinion on my contents, I was talking about the contents I was posting. Not that every pictures & videos was mine. Every post are credited to the person who makes the pictures & videos so I assume that it was clearly obvious :oops:

That's nonsense.
You never said it was NOT your work and were happy to accept praise for the work of others.

I searched but couldn't find any credit or photographers names.
But that's irrelevant.
I posted the first rule of Instagram earlier. It says:
  • Share only photos and videos that you’ve taken or have the right to share.
    As always, you own the content you post on Instagram. Remember to post authentic content, and don’t post anything you’ve copied or collected from the Internet that you don’t have the right to post.
That others are reposting doesn't give you the right to also steal others work.
Your suggestions that If they don't want people to repost their content, they will #1 say something like '' don't repost '', #2 they will contact the person to remove the post or passed their account in private. ...
.. are completely invalid.
Copyright belongs to the creator of the work and it's not up to the creator of the work to prevent you stealing it.
Many times they won't even know it's stolen so cant contact the image thief to request it be taken down.

I've been the victim of people like you who used the same excuses.

Reactions: Cymruflyer
That's nonsense.
You never said it was NOT your work and were happy to accept praise for the work of others.

I searched but couldn't find any credit or photographers names.
But that's irrelevant.
I posted the first rule of Instagram earlier. It says:
  • Share only photos and videos that you’ve taken or have the right to share.
    As always, you own the content you post on Instagram. Remember to post authentic content, and don’t post anything you’ve copied or collected from the Internet that you don’t have the right to post.
That others are reposting doesn't give you the right to also steal others work.
Your suggestions that If they don't want people to repost their content, they will #1 say something like '' don't repost '', #2 they will contact the person to remove the post or passed their account in private. ...
.. are completely invalid.
Copyright belongs to the creator of the work and it's not up to the creator of the work to prevent you stealing it.
Many times they won't even know it's stolen so cant contact the image thief to request it be taken down.

I've been the victim of people like you who used the same excuses.
You're kidding me ? I don't think you make great researched because all photographers are CLEARY identified. Look, I'm not asking you to understand the Instagram Games and It's ok if you can't understand. But stop trying to search something that doesn't exist. Yess the rules is there I agree with you, but like in the real life, some kind of things are tolerated. On that, have a nice day. I make no ******* money on that. At least I was making money on people back I could understand your concern on the problem. But all I f**cking do is puting forward artists who deserve it while discovering parts of the world while keeping the aspect of drones is a practice still little known to the public. Just move on man. Do something more productive then that omg ...

You're kidding me ? I don't think you make great researched because all photographers are CLEARY identified. Look, I'm not asking you to understand the Instagram Games and It's ok if you can't understand. But stop trying to search something that doesn't exist. Yess the rules is there I agree with you, but like in the real life, some kind of things are tolerated. On that, have a nice day. I make no ******* money on that. At least I was making money on people back I could understand your concern on the problem. But all I f**cking do is puting forward artists who deserve it while discovering parts of the world while keeping the aspect of drones is a practice still little known to the public. Just move on man. Do something more productive then that omg ...
I’m not familiar with instagram or Facebook but my lady checked your stuff and yes actual photographers are credited for their work.

@highondrone hook me up with some slot time on your site boss
B0E32A15-C984-459E-93E5-D8E6AA82FBBE.jpeg1FF73462-A913-4997-8248-B35C9311B8BB.jpeg
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 5978B9BB-D5FD-4445-AFA4-40EC5ACBD1DA.jpeg
    5978B9BB-D5FD-4445-AFA4-40EC5ACBD1DA.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 10
Sorry but the english is not my primary language so I must have expressed myself poorly. When I said I want to have your opinion on my contents, I was talking about the contents I was posting. Not that every pictures & videos was mine. Every post are credited to the person who makes the pictures & videos so I assume that it was clearly obvious :oops:
I looked through your site and did not see a single reference to any of the people who actually took the photos, nor links back to the various photographer's web sites. Also I could see that people commenting on the photos almost all, if not all, seemed to think it was all your work and were complimenting you on it, yet no where did I see you respond back to any of them to say you did not take the photos, or that you were merely collecting and reposting other people's photos, which you are not legally allowed to do.

So don't come here telling us that you are not trying to pass off these works as your own, otherwise you would make that perfectly clear at the very start of your site. I understand that English is not your first language, so apologies for correcting you on your grammar. Please now take that as constructive criticism or suggested corrections.

I’m not familiar with instagram or Facebook but my lady checked your stuff and yes actual photographers are credited for their work.
Maybe this is new, because at the start of this you could not see a single photographer credited. Did you lady also note that just about all those commenting were thinking this was his own work and he did not once correct them to set them straight that he was simply using other photographers work and making a collection?

Maybe this is new, because at the start of this you could not see a single photographer credited. Did you lady also note that just about all those commenting were thinking this was his own work and he did not once correct them to set them straight that he was simply using other photographers work and making a collection?
She realized what we all already know
Those shots ain’t his, English is not his native tongue, he’s young or just has a admiration for drone pilots.
He’s not Anthony Bourdian
The whole thing is humorous

Dude, you don't know what is instagram and how it's work. So please just stop, all people are credited and all people who follow me know this isn't my work. They know how to follow me, so they know what instagram is and they know that people are 100% credited :) If you don't know, Instagram is in the top 5 of biggest Social Media Platform. It was launched in october 2010 and bought by Facebook in april 2012. If one day you want to launched your career as a photographer, I highly suggest you to create an Instagram account because this is how it is today in 2018, photographer without a porfolio and Instagram account, I don't think you'll have a lot of clients and say ''this is my career'' lol. If you really want to make a copyright crusade, I suggest this account : EarthPix (@earthpix) • Instagram photos and videos mainly, they make millions of dollars a year. With that, I wish you a good discovery of instagram. It's a bit like Facebook but in a more pleasant and fun way :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman