DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hamburg the Gate to the World | A7 III | Mavic Air 2 | Cinematic film

Sebastian S

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Hello and greetings from the beautiful city of Hamburg in Germany.

I'm new to the forum and have only been the proud owner of a quadrocopter (Mavic Air 2) for a few months.

In the last few months I have used the time during the lockdown to film my hometown.

My equipment: Mavic Air 2 and Sony A7 III

I created the video with Davinci Resolve.

Have fun watching, commenting or liking.

It's very artistic but very dark. Also I cant help but wonder about the legality and or wisdom of some of what, I assume, must be flying e.g. 1.13, 1:29. 1:38.

It would perhaps be informative for other EU flyers if you could list what was necessary to obtain the permit.

This is an excellent piece of cinematic vision. A lot of time, planning and effort is behind this video no question. It’s “top shelf” in my book. Excellent sound track, and superb editing. Loved it & looking forward to more! ?????

Reactions: Sebastian S
Wow.... Nice
Thanks for sharing.

This is an excellent piece of cinematic vision. A lot of time, planning and effort is behind this video no question. It’s “top shelf” in my book. Excellent sound track, and superb editing. Loved it & looking forward to more! ?????
Thank you!!!
I am glad that you see the work behind the video!
There will definitely be more of them. Unfortunately we are all restricted right now and are not allowed to travel.

I'm new to the forum and have only been the proud owner of a quadrocopter (Mavic Air 2) for a few months.

In the last few months I have used the time during the lockdown to film my hometown.

My equipment: Mavic Air 2 and Sony A7 III

I created the video with Davinci Resolve.

Have fun watching, commenting or liking.

Regardless of what anyone says, this video is one of the most professional videos I have seen in a long time. It has the quality and expertise of an advanced Hollywood DOP (Director of Photography). The dark mood and lighting was extremely effective. The flying was perfect and your shots were amazing. I particularly loved the traffic circle, the fly by of the radio tower, and the drone scenes of the cargo ladened ships. The music selection was absolutely perfect. Great job. I, for one, certainly welcome you to this forum. I hope to see more of your work and learn from you!

Dale
Miami

WTF that is very nice but I don't produce professional videos yet ... I will of course try to improve in the future! In order not to miss any new videos don't forget to subscribe;)

Sebastian from Hamburg
I definitely will subscribe!!

Love the cinema noir effect...and very impressive editing...lots of tension and drama.

I must say your video was absolutely captivating. The way you did the shots and how you combined them was top notch, as was the music. I was in Hamburg a few years ago, and had a wonderful time there. Thanks for posting.

Thank you!!!
I am glad that you see the work behind the video!
There will definitely be more of them. Unfortunately we are all restricted right now and are not allowed to travel.
I could have been watching Niklas Christl
You Germans sure have some artistic and cinematic expertise!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots