DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Handlebar mount so I can do follow me when snowmobiling

gerard143

Reactions
I’d like to capture some cool clips on the snowmobile with follow me mode on my private property. I’ll need to take remote along. So is there a way to handlebar mount this controller? Anyone try such a feat yet?

Reactions: Former Member
@Thunderdrones Is in the process of designing/making accessories for the Mavic. Maybe it's something he can look at doing?
Thank you for mentioning me @AnotherMavicPilot

I don't have anything in the pipeline for handlebar mounts but from my years of riding motorcycles, I swear by a ram mounts. Here is one that I used and I'm sure it could fit a controller with a little bit of ingenuity. I wouldn't put my controller on my handlebars but that's up to you. Since you won't be able to drive and fly anyway, why not put it somewhere secure that won't bounce around as much?

Phone Mounts-X-Grip

Yeah good point, I don't think you actually need to use the controller in follow mode. I posted a video a few weeks back of some guy using a spark to follow him on his motorbike - he simply put the controller in his bike bag, just make sure to use a cover on your controller sticks so you don't move the sticks while it's in your bag.

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002