DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

kcoleman805

Reactions
Today I tried to use Hangar 360 for the first time and couldn't seem to get it to work. I turned on the DJI Go 4 App, flew it to 300 feet, then switched over to the Hangar App to take the pictures, it took all necessary pictures and then asked me if I wanted to land or continue flying. I clicked continue flying and did some other shots. I then landed the drone and didn't get any sort of 360 picture, just the 22 different photos saved to my phone.

Please help as I am unsure what to do to make this work. Do I need to close the DJI Go 4 App, or do I need to land the drone directly after the photos are taken, or what do I need to do?

Thanks in advance.

It took the 23 pictures - good.
Now you need to connect the Hangar app again to the mavic (on the ground) and it should ask you to download the image information from the drone.
After this it should ask you next to upload them to the Hangar server (and it tells you how much data this would be).
Then you got to wait (between a few minutes and half a day) until the app notifies you that your 360° picture is ready. You can view it in the app (press the red/grey Hangar icon in the top right of the app) and upload it from there to FB or get the link to the hangar website.

To tweak the image further you can download it from facebook and then for example remove the logo in the sky or do other adjustments.

Btw: did you check their website? It has Q&A as well as a tutorial: https://hangar.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Hangar-360-Tutorial-PDF.pdf (screenshots may change a little with more recent versions, but the process ist the same).

So I think I might have screwed myself by taking other drone pictures after. I did as you said and went back to the app with the drone on the ground and it only recognized 2 photos.

Two individual pictures or 2 sets of 360° images?
I also regularly take other footage after Hangar has finished and never had anything mixed up...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803