DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hangar 360 issue

Oyibo VFX

Reactions
As I like to make 360 pano's with hangar I noticed that for some reason, the App doesn't work no more. If I go to an altitude of 90 meters, the App suggests to go to the default altitude of 91 meters.
So, when I say yes to the request, nothing happens. It tells me it needs to raise to 91 meters but doesn't do that (it used to do that).
Then, when you manually fly to 91 meters, it initialize the camera, goes in position for the 1/23 foto and then it remains idle.
Both on my iPad Pro with 10.3.3 as on my iPhone 6S Plus with iOS 11.

Anybody else have this issue?

Same here.
I just downloaded the app today and it doesn't work.
Maybe an iPhone setting ?

I found this bug too and also a workaround. Launch Go 4 check the return to home height and set to 91m. Close the app and all should be well with Hangar. This only works once per flight so you have to do it each time you launch a hangar mission.

I found this bug too and also a workaround. Launch Go 4 check the return to home height and set to 91m. Close the app and all should be well with Hangar. This only works once per flight so you have to do it each time you launch a hangar mission.
Nice.... I try tomorrow. Thanks

Reactions: djdAirbourne
Sorry for the late reply. Raining season here but had an hour dry.
So.... changed the height and the app works just fine. Thanks for the tip

I had my MP connected to hangar 360' ran a mission went up was taking 1st picture when connection was lost. I wasnt running dji go ap, MP drifted off down wind, video feed stuck around for awhile, but seemingly had no control of the straight up,and back down autopilot mission. No flight logged on my iphone dji go app....is there a flight txt file in hangar app?
I had run this app a few times before normal on most flights some upload trouble on others.

Last edited:
It happened to me too. Press the RTH button and when he does, press again (this resets all apps) and start your 360 mission again.
Only advise I can give you

Same issue ( and solved by workaround )

Got really frustrated on this iisue with hangar keep taking pictures of just the first frame.

The workaround did the trick. Thanks very much. So what I did ;

1. Connect phone to remote
2. Poweron drone
3. Poweron remote
4. Startup hangar360
5. Press home.
6. Startup dji go. Set rth. To 91m.
7. Press home. Double press home and kill dji go.
8. Go to hangar again and launch mission.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne