DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Happy Friday from sunny Dallas TX!

Wekhome

Reactions
Hello y'all. An introduction, of myself. My son and I flew RC planes while he was growing up. As an adult he moved away and continued in the sport and over the last three years has gotten into the drone hobby. After a visit and being an amateur photographer, he now has me addicted to another photographic aspect. I purchased a broken phantom 4, and repaired it with his help. Being impatient I also purchased a used Mavic Pro. With 5 minutes of air time I have alot to learn with your help.
Bill

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Here’s a link to the full 60-70 page manual on your drone if you need it... recommended reading. Lots of other good stuff. Scroll down on the linked page.

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Here’s a link to the full 60-70 page manual on your drone if you need it... recommended reading. Lots of other good stuff. Scroll down on the linked page.
Thank you!

Reactions: old man mavic
Hello and Welcome from the UK ...Read and Watch learn all about the software and what each part means get your settings right for you , rates , camera etc.Always do a check list prior to flying rth height etc.Put in beginners mode if your not sure.This guy has some very useful info.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello y'all. An introduction, of myself. My son and I flew RC planes while he was growing up. As an adult he moved away and continued in the sport and over the last three years has gotten into the drone hobby. After a visit and being an amateur photographer, he now has me addicted to another photographic aspect. I purchased a broken phantom 4, and repaired it with his help. Being impatient I also purchased a used Mavic Pro. With 5 minutes of air time I have alot to learn with your help.
Bill
Welcome from NZ. It will be a great hobby for the two of you to get back into and spend time together.

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman