DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hard case for Mavic 2 Pro

Letmein

Reactions
There are plenty of cases out there... but I can't seem to find one that would allow my Mavic 2 Pro to be stored WITHOUT folding in the props and arms. I'd like to find one that I just have to pull it out and fly... has anyone seen such a thing yet?

That's not a common case configuration since most people are looking for a compact case. You could design your own at MyCaseBuilder -- like this one.

1576423412473.png

Hi You can get hard cases anywhere like above, I got mine on Ebay UK its great because you never have to unfold the arms ever again, I got mine purely for that reason taking the view that anything that needed unfolding would wear in time, it cost £23.99 brilliant.

Reactions: Letmein
Why would you want to haul a big bulky case around, when you can fold it up and carry anywhere? That is why most people love the M2P, plus it takes what 10 seconds to unfold the arms? I dont get it?

Why would you want to haul a big bulky case around, when you can fold it up and carry anywhere? That is why most people love the M2P, plus it takes what 10 seconds to unfold the arms? I dont get it?
Hi. It's not large or bulky neither is it heavy, if it were any of those I still would rather be like that than maybe face a problem down the line with the folding mechanism, you have to think about long term not just to-day and the day after.

The case isn't any bigger than the back pack that I got. I got this drone as the Phantom pro 2 was discontinued. With that... I had to attach the props. With the Mavic... I have to unfold the arms which puts wear and tear on the joints. Most of the time I am in my car... the back seat down and the drone assembled ready for flight as I love catching wild life. Those precious seconds are the difference of catching the shot or not. I still love I can fold it up and hop on my bike... but my majority of use is for business. Pulling it out of a hard case with arms already out I feel gives a much more professional look.

Reactions: jonthecourier
Hi You can get hard cases anywhere like above, I got mine on Ebay UK its great because you never have to unfold the arms ever again, I got mine purely for that reason taking the view that anything that needed unfolding would wear in time, it cost £23.99 brilliant.

Do you have a link to the one you purchased for the Mavic 2 Pro? I can only find ones for the Mavic Pro.

Thanks!

Hi My Friend. I have spent time looking for the case on UK Ebay and went back to the supplier in China / Hong Kong but have not succeeded I am very sorry I have not been able to help you but the case i have is great it's not bulky and could go in the lockers above seating on a plane as it's quite light it is very protective but i would not mistreat it, I'm sure you will be able to acquire one from another source as it's well worth betting this type as I have already seen posts relating to stressed arms that could be the cause of the arms constantly being pulled in and out. Good hunting john.

Hi John. Thanks for looking. I finally found this one and hope it’s made well. Coming from China. I’ve got firehouse LED strobes on all four legs and don’t want to fold the legs.
Regards. David

Reactions: jonthecourier
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya