DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hardcase suggestions for two aircraft

Todd Hallbauer

Reactions
I have two Mavic drones that I use for work: an M2EA and Mavic 2 pro. Depending on the situation I might need thermal capability or just need a good visual spectrum camera, so I keep both. Each has their own hardcase, but I'd like to keep them both together in one large case that can accommodate two Mavic aircraft since they share batteries and a smart controller. I'm trying to avoid the hassle of haphazardly creating one myself with the foam inserts that you can customize, so if anyone has any suggestions of something already on the market I would appreciate it.

I'd look for makers that do custom cases. I don't recall the name(s) but I know there are some that will design a case around your gear.

I'd like to keep them both together in one large case that can accommodate two Mavic aircraft since they share batteries and a smart controller.

Shop around this site and maybe get an idea that might work for you.

Custom inserts for a variety of cases that you can design yourself.

Reactions: MavicAir2Marc
A Pelican 730 case from Amazon ($200) and about 30 minutes with a paint pen and Electric Carving knife…you can but replacement inserts to reconfigure if you ever change birds…

Attachments

• IMG_0332.jpeg
    IMG_0332.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 4
I did the Harbor Freight case then used mycasebuilder.com to create an insert. You can design your own. You just need a case that is big enough to hold all of your gear. MyCaseBuilder has templates for most cases and brands and you design your own slots using templates for the different parts. They do drones and cameras and other items I believe.
They are a little pricy but totally worth it. It's a very high quality insert.

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weblloyd