DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Harvesting soybeans in Iowa

Enjoyed the video.
Lakes river ponds and swamps are all full up here and its suppose to start raining again thr-fri and switch over to snow sat-su.

Good luck with the harvest.

Reactions: Lowell Crabb
Enjoyed the video.
Lakes river ponds and swamps are all full up here and its suppose to start raining again thr-fri and switch over to snow sat-su.

Good luck with the harvest.
At least we have hills to funnel the water away when it does stop raining. I am retired and watching the renters go before I leave for AZ next week.

I'm hoping the yield this year for soybeans was good all things considered with being so wet earlier in the year?

It's amazing to watch how precise the farmer pulling the wagon has to be. Too far to the left and the tractor tire will hit the combine's header, too far to the right and all the soybeans get dumped on the ground.

And it also makes you appreciate the equipment being used and how efficient it is now. My dad would tell me how back in 60s he had a 2 row combine and it would take so long to harvest. Nowadays harvesting is faster than ever.

Where ya at in NW Iowa? Sheldon here! Just flew yesterday videoing one of our job-sites. The wind was howling to much to pilot smooth video but I got a few short clips that I needed. Everyone on the job-site could not believe I was able to fly in that strong of a wind. MP is a great little drone.

I just hope the farmers can sell their soy for a profit! Trade wars hurt those guys. Hope it gets better. Liked the video too

Where ya at in NW Iowa? Sheldon here! Just flew yesterday videoing one of our job-sites. The wind was howling to much to pilot smooth video but I got a few short clips that I needed. Everyone on the job-site could not believe I was able to fly in that strong of a wind. MP is a great little drone.
I'm about 40 miles south of you. I'm amazed you were flying too. Did you need to use sports mode?

Don’t take that the wrong way. I am a supporter of the cause. I love. A good shake up! Better stock up!

I'm about 40 miles south of you. I'm amazed you were flying too. Did you need to use sports mode?
I actually did not have to enter sports mode believe it or not?!?! I was down on near Correctionville on a jobsite and never flew more than a few hundred feet away and probably never climbed over 50-60 feet.

Depending how you went, you could have driven within a mile of me. I'm a mile west of state 140, north of Kingsley.
Small world! We're the red trucks performing erosion control on hwy 20 around Correctionville. My office is out of Granville. Maybe we'll have to meet sometime, I get near you almost weekly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa