DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone tried Plastidip on their drone?

They're not going to do much for visibility but if you can do a jigsaw puzzle you can easily do a skin.
It would be nice if it helped in the sky, which it won't after a short distance I'm sure, but it might be helpful to find it downed in the brush like my elcheepo that's still hanging out somewhere close to home, but blends in too well.

I see a number of companies offering skins and wraps.
Some need hair dryers, some don't, some have awful reviews or need the precision of a brain surgeon to apply.
I'd really like something in a brilliant hunter orange, but have yet to find anyone that has an acceptable orange.

So I'm just wondering if anyone has tried using plastidip.

Thank you.

Joe
The level of absolute dumb in these forums is staggering!!!!

I see a number of companies offering skins and wraps.
Some need hair dryers, some don't, some have awful reviews or need the precision of a brain surgeon to apply.
I'd really like something in a brilliant hunter orange, but have yet to find anyone that has an acceptable orange.

So I'm just wondering if anyone has tried using plastidip.

Thank you.

Joe
The levels of absolute dumb in these forums is staggering, seriously, plastidip on a drone?

• Sad
Reactions: slozukimc
I worked a Wrapgrade two-tone this evening. Took a couple hours but turned out quite nice. Decalgirl has some cool ones, but Wrapgrade is much better to work with. Here’s the finished product.

Attachments

• ABBE0FC0-E46D-4142-9C72-A2114B7F91A0.jpeg
    ABBE0FC0-E46D-4142-9C72-A2114B7F91A0.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 16
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus