DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has DJI forsaken us lowly MP users!

You can find lots of great accessories for the Mavic Pro here.

No, they have not forsaken us.

DJI will allow us to trade in our MP1 for a little credit toward the MP2. From DJI' perspective this will remove the MP1 from the secondary market, alleviate the need to warehouse replacement parts, and prime the pump of new drone sales. A win win win for DJI.

Feel the love?

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Seeing lots of exciting stuff/accessories for the MP2 but dittilly squat for us WTF?
Most of the STUFF is third party, not from DJI so don't blame them. But it is a bit older now. Attention goes to new products to get those accessories out for them, too. I still see my MPP and Spark as excellent drones so very pleased. It'll take a lot more innovation and change to get me to get something new.

I still fly my MPP daily and have modded mine to the point that it's WAY past the capability of a MP2. You can always sell it on ebay and buy up.. the DJI program is meant for them to make money. That's why they're in business.

All of the attention went to Mavic Pro 2/zoom. It would have been a bonus if the smart controller was backwards compatible with first gen Mavic Pro.
Well, DJI make the same move like Apple do in their business approach. Apple will never sell any new hardware that will work with previous or old products. They always make the new hardware compatible with their new stuff. But they will certainly sell more smart controllers if they make it compatible with the old mavic pro.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato