DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has the drone industry reached stagnation ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asked and answered in #69.
You seem to have missed me saying that your reply didn't answer anything.
You said Admittedly pure speculation on my part but I think the biggest reason (among others) is to downplay the abject failure of drone registration in general.
So how would their supposed misreporting do anything at all to downplay the abject failure of drone registration in general
Whether they report a half million or 10 million, how would that make any difference?
How would any number show failure or success of registration?

it's hit or miss, it could go either way.

Do you know what a fence walker is? You flip/flop constantly and all you posts contradict yourself and are about the future and make no sense. Assuming, Conjecture and plain old Conspiracy Theories.

@crystal pete, you just liking everything?

Do you know what a fence walker is? You flip/flop constantly and all you posts contradict yourself and are about the future and make no sense. Assuming, Conjecture and plain old Conspiracy Theories.

@crystal pete, you just liking everything?
"it" could go either way not "i" could go either way. "it" refers to the drone industry; why are you calling the drone industry a "fence walker?" just more unprovoked posts from you attacking the drone community.

"it" could go either way not "i" could go either way. "it" refers to the drone industry; why are you calling the drone industry a "fence walker?" just more unprovoked posts from you attacking the drone community.

I'm calling you a fence walker... contradicting yourself constantly.I remember when you came on the forum in April and asked a dumb question and we all bought it and answered you "Newbie Questions" and @crystalpete just "Liking" both sides, @drononingon... same thing....why don't all of you trolls just go away? Does trolling get you off? I don't get it.

I'm calling you a fence walker... contradicting yourself constantly.I remember when you came on the forum in April and asked a dumb question and we all bought it and answered you "Newbie Questions" and @crystalpete just "Liking" both sides, @drononingon... same thing....why don't all of you trolls just go away? Does trolling get you off? I don't get it.

Mate - kensteele is constantly annoying a lot of members with his questionable content. But I don't remember ""Liking" both sides" as you put it - at least not intentionally. I have to say that I don't appreciate being referred to as a troll - but would appreciate an apology from you.

• Haha
Reactions: Cheech Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk