DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has the forum undergone an update today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yorkshire_Pud

Reactions
Buttons along the top have moved for me but I couldn't get on to the site earlier today via Windows but could via a Mac, So I deleted all the site's Windows cookies etc. and am not sure if that's the cause of the change.

Reactions: old man mavic
Looks fine on my Google Chrome browser.

Mine looks right but that don’t mean nothing. @clackey
can tell you. 👍

Reactions: old man mavic
Buttons along the top have moved for me but I couldn't get on to the site earlier today via Windows but could via a Mac, So I deleted all the site's Windows cookies etc. and am not sure if that's the cause of the change.
same thing for me as well

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
I can see the buttons at the top, (bold, Italics, add pictures....etc) but it will not let me use any of them, they are all not working and gray. It will only allow me to add pictures as an attachment not in the body of the post.

Attachments

• mavicpilots.jpg
    mavicpilots.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 7
I see the missing tab you guys are talking about now (What's New).

I never used it as I've used the New Post tab as well.

Looks like the tab is still on the sister sites.

Reactions: dirkclod
You know what they say… If it ain’t broke don’t fix it. Looks like they fixed something that wasn’t broke.

Reactions: bobj151 and maggior
You know what they say… If it ain’t broke don’t fix it. Looks like they fixed something that wasn’t broke.
Easy to say not knowing what went on but with 15 forums this is the only one I’ve seen with that …What’s New..tab gone.
Guys this is a high maintenance forum. When @clackey sees this thread hopefully he will ( not that he has to) tell you what is going on. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54