DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Have I made a mistake?

IcarusDS

Reactions
Previously owned a mavic Pro and yetserday I ordered a brand new Mavic 2 Pro with the flymore and care refresh which is due to arrive in the morning.

This afternoon I see an advertisement for the enterprise and now I’m having doubts and not sure if I should send the Mavic 2 Pro back and order the enterprise.

I guess this question is kind of subjective with regards to “depends what you use it for”. At the minute it’s literally just as a hobby but in the future who knows?

My question is, is the enterprise worth the extra £700? from what I’m reading the enterprise is the same camera as the zoom? Is the pro much better than the zoom? Am I better off just keeping the Pro?

Any unbiased answers off anyone who has these drones would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

You're right, it does depend entirely on what you're using it for. If you aren't sure then I would say just stick with a normal Mavic. DJI's support for Enterprise products is usually worse than consumer stuff since they don't sell as many, plus you'll get more regular updates for a standard Mavic 2 and more people carry spare parts.

The Enterprise would probably only be useful if you want to get into SAR/inspection work, in which case it's definitely worth considering.

Reactions: Drone Master
In your opinion Do you think there will be any compatibility in the future? E,g fixing the enterprises spotlight to your mavic Pro 2 etc? I’m aware there are options such as the Lume cube for the mavic 2 Pro I may have to look in to them and see if they are any good.

The beacon I don’t really have much interest in but the spotlight looks very useful and the speaker would also be quite useful

The M2Z/P doesn't have an accessory mount so probably not.

I personally don't think the E is worth the cost for most of us.

No. The M2E is physically different to accept those things.

But the speaker is really the only one that needs connectivity, for the light you can just strap anything.

Reactions: io390
Makes perfect sense but such a shame. I’ve seen the Lumecube for the mavic 2 Pro and apparently it’s a combined 3000 lumens which is more than the E’s 2400 so there’s still the future option for SAR/inspection with the 2 Pro I guess just without the zoom option but having the advantage of a better camera.

If you really need a spotlight, speaker and flashing beacon and he ability to detect nearby aircraft, then the Enterprise would be worth it. One thing I read on the DJI forum is that you have to use the DJI Pilot app and the regular apps like DJIGo orLitchi can't be used. (Someone correct me on this if I'm wrong).

The Enterprise Zoom has one thing that the regular Mavic zoom doesn't have. That's the ability to zoom from 24mm to an effective 144mm using the lossless digital zoom. That's something that --really-- interests me. But I'm not willing to spend all the extra money for just that :)

Well, I buckled. The extra accessories got me!

The M2P was delivered at 11.55 and by 12.30 it was on its 170 mile journey back but this time not by courier:eek:

Just slightly gutted it’s forecast a day or 2 of bad weather and I have to wait to fly it!

I would not buy the Enterprise until I needed it. Who knows if by the time you need the Enterprise DJI could have released 5 new drone versions and the current Enterprise might not be anymore sufficient for the task then a Spark would be today for such work.
just my 2 cents worth.

You have a point, I’ve just re read through all the reply’s and noticed there’s no compatibility with the enterprise and the DJI GO4 App meaning no point of interest, active track etc.

Basically none of the features which make the drone as good as it is.

Quite peed off I didn’t research more before jumping.

You have a point, I’ve just re read through all the reply’s and noticed there’s no compatibility with the enterprise and the DJI GO4 App meaning no point of interest, active track etc.
Basically none of the features which make the drone as good as it is.
Quite peed off I didn’t research more before jumping.
But think of all the fun you can have with a light and a loudspeaker .......

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada