DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Having some gimbal issues after exiting tripod mode.

mykrowsy

Reactions
I've only had a mavic up for about 10 flights but I've experienced this issue twice. I think it happens after going into and out of tripod mode while in flight.

After I exit the tripod mode and and I roll to the left and right it seems like the gimbal does not compensate for my sideways movement. I bring the mavic back home turn it off and then back on again and it works fine.

Anyone else experiencing similar issues?

I am new here and this maybe self evident, but are you sure you did not accidentally trigger FPV mode on the gimbal. That seems to be how it is acting. If FPV is off, the software could be triggering it for some reason.

I don't have same issue but when I am in tripod mode it won't exit it I have to slowly return home switch all off and go again.

How about the Latest Firmware>>> My Gimbal is going birko since I downloaded 01.04.0200. I "Latest Firmware Abnormal ! in red and warnings that the gimbal motor is overloaded and have felt it getting really hot.

I am new here and this maybe self evident, but are you sure you did not accidentally trigger FPV mode on the gimbal. That seems to be how it is acting. If FPV is off, the software could be triggering it for some reason.

I'm not sure what fpv mode is on the mavic pro.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard