DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HDR/Bracketing/Portrait in Pano Mode?

thumperer

Reactions
Hi All,

Has anyone figured out a way to make the Mavic stick to the various photo mode during Pano?
-HDR
-Bracketing
-Portrait

Thanks,
Matthew

Yes ~you can accomplish this with Litchi. I do it often.

Edit: I should add that HDR is really slow, as the Mavic has to process each image. In Litchi you can set a delay before and after each shot to compensate. But, I find that 5-shot bracketing, later processed in Photoshop yields better results than the Mavic's HDR.

Reactions: bmckenzie
Yes I know it can be done in Litchi - but Litchi is slower than a snail!! It takes it soooooo long to take each pic, usually things such as clouds have moved and no longer stitch well. The great thing about the Pano mode in DJI Go App is the speed.
I just dont understand why they implemented it as a Camera Mode, which overrides the camera settings.

Just wondering, would something as simple as "set camera to all manual, focus, shoot, rotate a bit, shoot, roate a bit more, shoot..." and so on, followed by stitching in external software, work better than any special modes... gotta try it sooner or later.

Have done that prior to purchasing Litchi... it of course works - but its a pain in the a$$.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS