DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HDR Photo conflicts Manual Video mode

jdjerich

Reactions
Just yesterday figured out what was wrong with my M2P, why it was not allowing me to manually control parameters, despite being in Manual mode. When in Photo settings deselected HDR, problem was solved. A stupid glitch, I wonder is anyone aware of this problem?

I also had a simple but easy to make error...
Had planned to take some sunset shots using a graduated ND filter so attached the filter a day in advance, so I would be ready. The next day saw rain in the distance so instead I decided to take a 360 pano. When I saw the result, at first I thought the camera was messed up. But after thinking about it, I realized not to use the graduated ND on 360 panos unless you want to get this result.

Attachments

• DJI_0072 (Large).JPG
    DJI_0072 (Large).JPG
    262.3 KB · Views: 34
I also had a simple but easy to make error...
Had planned to take some sunset shots using a graduated ND filter so attached the filter a day in advance, so I would be ready. The next day saw rain in the distance so instead I decided to take a 360 pano. When I saw the result, at first I thought the camera was messed up. But after thinking about it, I realized not to use the graduated ND on 360 panos unless you want to get this result.
I had the same experience with spherical panos using a GND! They ruin the pano! They are great for video, and individual stills, but not for spherical panos!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan