DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hellllllllo from Las Vegas

rjrupp

Reactions
Hey guys!

I just got myself & my company a brand new DJI Mavic 2 Pro a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it. Its definitely one of the coolest piece of technoligy ive ever owned.
Just checked my DJI app and I currently have 2hrs and 21 mins of flight time and 23 total flights.

I plan on decking it out a bit maybe, but ive already got the Polar Pro landing gear and all of Polar Pro's lenses.

I joined here to learn about my new tool and really get my moneys worth.

Cheers!

-RJ

DJI_0003.JPG

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

WELCOME to the forum :)

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. Feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have any questions or need some more accessories for you Mavic 2.

Thanks,
FDS Team

Hey guys!

I just got myself & my company a brand new DJI Mavic 2 Pro a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it. Its definitely one of the coolest piece of technoligy ive ever owned.
Just checked my DJI app and I currently have 2hrs and 21 mins of flight time and 23 total flights.

I plan on decking it out a bit maybe, but ive already got the Polar Pro landing gear and all of Polar Pro's lenses.

I joined here to learn about my new tool and really get my moneys worth.

Cheers!

-RJ

View attachment 95134
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new M2P, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121