DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello all from the mountains of N.E. Tenn.

Sinister1

Reactions
HELLO, I'm glad I was able to find a good forum to be a part of, I've been wanting to get into the drone hobby, and finally bit the bullet on a Mavic 2 Pro. I was sceptical spending so much on something I could destroy the 1st time I took it for a flight, but I've been cautious and careful, staying close to the house and have really been enjoying it so far.
I look forward to being a part of this community and hopefully I'll have something to contribute someday soon.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

HELLO, I'm glad I was able to find a good forum to be a part of, I've been wanting to get into the drone hobby, and finally bit the bullet on a Mavic 2 Pro. I was sceptical spending so much on something I could destroy the 1st time I took it for a flight, but I've been cautious and careful, staying close to the house and have really been enjoying it so far.
I look forward to being a part of this community and hopefully I'll have something to contribute someday soon.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new M2P, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome from the Memphis area. I highly recommend taking a look here at this extremely helpful collection of information put together by the lovely and talented @msinger.
Well, I spent the entire evening reading from that link.. Thank you.
I was told I was able to put my registration # in where the battery is, but in reading on that link it said outside, do you think I should move it or will it be ok there? I purchased a shin from Decalgirl, I hate to have to put it over that.

Well, I spent the entire evening reading from that link.. Thank you.
I was told I was able to put my registration # in where the battery is, but in reading on that link it said outside, do you think I should move it or will it be ok there? I purchased a shin from Decalgirl, I hate to have to put it over that.

The FAA requires your registration number to be clearly visible on the outside of the aircraft. I designed this skin myself and included my number in this location on both sides.

0BC65B86-4342-4F7D-A465-31A76C41392A.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev