DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello, dzień dobry from Malaysia!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

malaysia is a magical place; where specifically? fortunate enough to have been there for a few weeks doing some training in KL and KKB. nice people beautiful country.

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of helpful advice and suggestions here. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Takze dzien dobry z Anglii ! Currently flying MA (when gales permit !) - lurv it ?, before that
Phantom 3SE. Way back in my mis-youth I visited Singapore next door for a month in 1984 (wayyyyyy before drones 'took off' ?) , lovely place (esp. Santosa Island, as I recall) though very humid in summer ? Welcome to the Forum.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi Guys!

My name is Wiktor, and I am Polish living in Malaysia.

I have been using DJI Phantom 2 for quite a few years now and two months ago I Bought Mavic 2 pro.
Mavic 2 pro would be an awesome if it hadn't crashed against side of a building ? but more about it in the related thread.

Cheers!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851