DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello everyone from East Texas . Boxman here .

Boxman

Reactions
I have only just joined and already you guys have solved one of my problems with my Mavic Air 2 & Smart Controller . I can see now I'm going to
love this site . I have been a member of Phantom Pilots for a little over a year and enjoyed every post . I only started flying in 2015 but the hobby
is constantly changing and growing . I have a You-Tube channel if anyone would like to see what I do , under Spencer Boaz look for the bulldog
to be sure it's my channel , lol you wouldn't think there would be too many Spencer Boaz's but there are several . If anyone is in the East Texas
area I would love to know as I don't meet a lot of pilots here . Again thanks for the help .

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hi Boxman....glad to have you join us here View attachment 134491
Back in the 90's I had two car stereo stores and no one could remember my name so they started calling me
Boxman we also built boxes for the other stores within 150 miles and the name stuck . And no one else seems
to have the name . I'm sure I'll spend countless hours here . Thanks and have a great day .

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome, l’m in Onalaska, Tx, flying an Air 2 also.
I go that way when I make trips to the VA in Houston . I live about half way between Sam Rayburn and Toledo Bend
lakes on 103 about 35 miles from Lufkin . Most of what I shoot is around the lakes . Not a lot of pilots around here .
Most everyone wants to see what I'm doing and not many negative people here , that's good . Have a good weekend .

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JuiceThe6One