DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello, everyone, I come from Chinese Mainland. I can only speak Chinese, so the following contents are expressed in Chinese

I do not know if DJI offers the Chinese version on a different web site, perhaps you can contact the store where you bought your drone.

不知道大疆是否在其他網站上提供中文版,或許你可以聯繫你購買無人機的商店。

Bù zhīdào dà jiāng shìfǒu zài qítā wǎngzhàn shàng tígōng zhōngwén bǎn, huòxǔ nǐ kěyǐ liánxì nǐ gòumǎi wúrén jī de shāngdiàn.

I am also active on the DJI Forum, but from the content, it appears to be mostly in English, but I am sure they can provide you the information you need.

我也在大疆論壇上活躍,但從內容上看,似乎大部分是英文的,但我相信他們可以為您提供所需的信息。

Wǒ yě zài dà jiāng lùntán shàng huóyuè, dàn cóng nèiróng shàng kàn, sìhū dà bùfèn shì yīngwén de, dàn wǒ xiāngxìn tāmen kěyǐ wéi nín tígōng suǒ xū de xìnxī.

DJI FORUM

Good Luck!

祝你好運!

Zhù nǐ hǎoyùn!

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Since the vast majority of our members speak English, I would recommend you type up your information then copy it and paste it into Google Translate and convert your text into English. Then paste both the Chinese and English into the text area. This is what I am doing now…

由於我們的絕大多數會員都會說英語,我建議您輸入您的信息,然後將其複制並粘貼到 Google 翻譯中,然後將您的文本轉換為英語。 然後將中英文都粘貼到文本區域。 這就是我現在正在做的……

Yóuyú wǒmen de jué dà duōshù huìyuán dūhuì shuō yīngyǔ, wǒ jiànyì nín shūrù nín de xìnxī, ránhòu jiāng qí fùzhì bìng zhāntiē dào Google fānyì zhōng, ránhòu jiāng nín de wénběn zhuǎnhuàn wèi yīngyǔ. Ránhòu jiàng zhōng yīngwén dōu zhāntiē dào wénběn qūyù. Zhè jiùshì wǒ xiànzài zhèngzài zuò de……

This is the DJI Web Site for all the downloads for your Drone the Mavic Air 2, I do not see a version in Chinese.

這是您的 Drone the Mavic Air 2 的所有下載的 DJI 網站,我沒有看到中文版本。

Zhè shì nín de Drone the Mavic Air 2 de suǒyǒu xiàzài de DJI wǎngzhàn, wǒ méiyǒu kàn dào zhōngwén bǎnběn.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Welcome to the forum from south central Florida :cool: and enjoy. 🌴

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661