DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello everyone new here from Louisiana

Chris88

Reactions
Hi I am new here and looking to get a drone. I have have been looking at the Mavic Air, Pro. I don't like the controller for the air because it does not have the LCD screen. Do you think that is something I would need to worry about. I will be using my phone with the controller. Thanks for you help

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I don't like the controller for the air because it does not have the LCD screen. Do you think that is something I would need to worry about.
No. The same information is available in the DJI GO app.

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Hi I am new here and looking to get a drone. I have have been looking at the Mavic Air, Pro. I don't like the controller for the air because it does not have the LCD screen. Do you think that is something I would need to worry about. I will be using my phone with the controller. Thanks for you help
Howdy from Wyoming @Chris88 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! I have the Air and the Pro, I never look at the Pro screen as it is redundant information to what you have on-screen in the Go app, fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada