DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello Fort Lauderdale

HAponte67

Reactions
I recently moved from San Juan, Puerto Rico into Fort Lauderdale area looking for people to fly with and places to fly as well. I still looking for other areas to fly. Anyone out there.? I’m living now in Hollywood Area....

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

I recently moved from San Juan, Puerto Rico into Fort Lauderdale area looking for people to fly with and places to fly as well. I still looking for other areas to fly. Anyone out there.? I’m living now in Hollywood Area....
Howdy from Wyoming @HAponte67 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

I live in doral if you ever want to hook up. Alan 561-350-7777

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Passed my 107, have my equipment of p4 and Mavic 2 pro. Looking for good easy to learn editing software that I can grow with. Any help would be appreciated

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hippysmavic