DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from a damp UK

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome, I'm and old guy, in the UK and new here too. UK winter weather is not ideal for flying drones even if you can find a place suitable for flying in the first place (my main gripe). Hopefully you can avoid crashing your new drone. The damp UK is a problem as is winds, at the moment UAV forecast app says it's Not Good To Fly with gusts of 35mph at 75 metres but ok lower down. Hoping for a better day tomorrow. Good luck and a Happy Flying New Year

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

welcome to the forum yes today is very dark and damp here in Wales, but yesterday although cold it was very sunny and myself and my flying mate had a great day out flew 11 batts between us and after all the fresh air i slept like a log

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome, I'm and old guy, in the UK and new here too. UK winter weather is not ideal for flying drones even if you can find a place suitable for flying in the first place (my main gripe). Hopefully you can avoid crashing your new drone. The damp UK is a problem as is winds, at the moment UAV forecast app says it's Not Good To Fly with gusts of 35mph at 75 metres but ok lower down. Hoping for a better day tomorrow. Good luck and a Happy Flying New Year

Welcome!
I've flown my M2P in winds of around 15MPH and gusts upto 25-30MPH and can vouch for how stable it remains, I even made a video showing how stable it remained however please excuse the post production colour grading as I'm still learning how to do it right.

Reactions: old man mavic
Treated myself to a new Mavic 2 Pro on Saturday. Also have a P3A which I crashed a couple of months ago, lesson learned though so do not intend doing the same thing with the M2P
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2P, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu